Ciara is the co-founder of Physio Éireann, who along with Oliver started the practice in June 2014. She graduated from the University of Limerick with a BSc in Sport and Exercise Science and went on to complete her MSc in Physiotherapy in the University of East Anglia. Ciara graduated top of her class and started working at the Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals Trusts in the NHS upon completing her degrees.
Following two years of working within the NHS Ciara had worked her way up into a Senior role as a musculoskeletal physiotherapist within the specialist spinal team in Solent NHS. In June 2014 her and Oliver made the move home and opened Physio Éireann on the main street of her home town in Ardara, Co.Donegal. Since then she has committed to bringing the best possible healthcare into the local communities in South West Donegal.
Continued Professional Development Achievements:
- Pelvic Health specialist including the management of pelvic pain, prolapse, sexual dysfunction, bowel and bladder dysfunction in both men and women
- Pre and Post Natal care including the management of pain, incontinence and bladder and bowel issue both pre and post pregnancy
- Six week Post Natal Check-up for Mothers
- Co-Organiser of the 6th World Congress in Sports & Exercise Medicine 2018
- Pitch Side First Aid
- Pilates Instructor
- Dry Needling
- Spinal Manipulation
- MSK MRI Imagining interpretation
- Spinal Pain
- Pelvic Health
- Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis
- Chronic Pain