Covid 19 Restrictions in PlaceClasses are taking place in clinic and online. Temperature checks and mask to mat policy in place for in clinic classes.
Zoom Pilates Classes
In the current times we find ourselves in it is important we try maintain our fitness and exercise regimes as best we can. We are delighted to now be able to provide our popular pilates classes through using the zoom app. Click the Zoom icon below to download and register for an account. Then sign up to your preferred class on the calendar above or through your Glofox app and you will receive an email invite to the class an hour before it starts.
Pilates is a body conditioning exercise program that targets the deep postural muscles of the abdomen and spine to improve overall central core stability and posture. The mind and body are brought together to achieve these aims through the following eight principles: concentration, centering, breathing, isolation, routine, precision, control and flowing movement. Pilates provides patients with a method of exercise that focuses on correct movement quality, core stabilisation and postural correction.
In Clinic Classes:
- These are small group classes that are suitable for all levels as they can be tailored to your level with the small numbers in class. - Due to limited numbers these classes are booked in 5week blocks. To book or put you name on the waitlist please contact us with your details.
- For men who want to do pilates in a male environment. - These classes are also booked in 5week blocks.
Community Centre Classes:
- These are classes in Forester hall Killybegs and Inver Community Centre. - These classes are PAYG and booked weekly.
- For women who want to exercise when pregnant... see below for more info
Live Online Classes:
- Register above and book in to Live Zoom class. You will receive a link an hour before class to follow.
Pre-Recorded Online Classes:
- Register above and book in to these classes and you will receive a link to the class an hour before and have 7 days to do it in your own time.
- A chair based class for people with Parkinson's that want to exercise in a safe supervised environment.Takes place @ 1pm every Monday in our Donegal Town Clinic.
Pilates suits all ages and fitness levels
Pilates Classes are also suitable for people with:
- Back pain
- Poor postures
- Neurological conditions
- Mental health conditions
- Sports injuries
- Stress related illness
- Before and after pregnancy
For More Information