Covid-19All classes will be online through the Zoom app until further notice.
Zoom Pilates Classes
In the current times we find ourselves in it is important we try maintain our fitness and exercise regimes as best we can. We are delighted to now be able to provide our popular pilates classes through using the zoom app. Click the Zoom icon below to download and register for an account. Then sign up to your preferred class on the calendar above or through your Mindbody app and you will receive an email invite to the class an hour before it starts.
Pilates is a body conditioning exercise program that targets the deep postural muscles of the abdomen and spine to improve overall central core stability and posture. The mind and body are brought together to achieve these aims through the following eight principles: concentration, centering, breathing, isolation, routine, precision, control and flowing movement. Pilates provides patients with a method of exercise that focuses on correct movement quality, core stabilisation and postural correction.
– Lower level exercises & suitable for beginners
– Suitable for those who have joined us before and enjoy the lower level exercises
– Suitable for anyone who is suffering from back or neck pain
– Higher level exercises
– Suitable for those who have joined us at Pilates before
– For those who want to push themselves to the limit
– Not suitable for beginners
– Not suitable for those with joint pain
– For men who want to do pilates in a male environment
– For women who want to exercise when pregnant… see below for more info
– For teenagers who want a dynamic workout that helps improve posture while increasing flexibility and stability
– Chair based class for people who want to exercise but find it difficult getting up & down off the floor.
– A chair based class for people with Parkinson’s that want to exercise in a safe supervised environment
Pilates suits all ages and fitness levels
Pilates Classes are also suitable for people with:
– Back pain
– Poor postures
– Neurological conditions
– Mental health conditions
– Sports injuries
– Stress related illness
– Before and after pregnancy
For More Information